Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Eyes the Window to the Soul

I was reading Mosiah 18 this morning and found verse 21: "And he commanded them that there should be no contention one with another, but that they should look forward with one eye, having one faith and one baptism, having their hearts knit together in unity and in love one towards another."  I find the phrase "look forward with one eye" neat.  As I read that this morning, the Spirit of the Lord spoke to me, and I wrote down the following words: "The eye is the window to the soul.  Do people  see Christ when they look into your eyes?"  Just a simple thought that all could ask themselves.

I know the Book of Mormon is true and Joseph Smith is a prophet of God.  I also know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the Redeemer of the world, and that He has called a Prophet on the earth today, even President Thomas S. Monson.  In the Name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments: