Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

What I didn't see coming


The first day of the LDS Church's Annual Conference was amazing, filled with revelation from the Heavenly Father of us all.  However, what I didn't see coming was the release of the entire Presiding Bishipric and the Relief Society General Presidency.  I'm a little excited that it did occur, however, because I think a new Presiding Bishopric will bring new zest into the Church (or at least give the three new men called a completely different perspective when it comes to temporal affairs of the Church.  I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for His Church over the next six months.  It will be interesting, and The Mormon Eagle shall keep you abreast of the issues, revelations, and announcements that come around.  Promise.

No comments: