Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Brigham Young's Revelations: August 9, 1874

Revelation concerning the Order of Enoch, otherwise known as the United Order of Enoch, given at Lehi, Utah Territory on August 9, 1874.  (Fred C., comp. Collier, Unpublished Revelations of the Prophets and Presidents of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, volume 1, (Salt Lake City: Collier's Publishing Company, 1979), 113):

1. Thus saith the Lord unto my servant Brigham,
2. Call ye, call ye, upon the inhabitants of Zion, to organize themselves in the Order of Enoch, in the New and Everlasting Covenant, according to the Order of Heaven, for the furtherance of my kingdom upon the earth, for the perfecting of the Saints, for the salvation of the living and the dead.

3 comments:

Tim said...

It's been awhile since you've posted! I hope this blog hasn't been abandoned, as I appreciate its contents and your contributions. Please keep 'em coming.
Tim

Clark Herlin said...

I know it's been a while since I've posted. I need to be a better blogger, don't i? :)

jeni said...

thank you for post
DSSSB Vacancy