Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

181st Annual General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Afternoon Session

Sunday 3 April 2011 my wife and I were in Salt Lake City to attend the 181st Annual General Conference.  Herein I will just talk about my feelings I had at the Conference, but first I must address a query that I have always had.

I have always wondered whether or not one could sit on the grass and listen to General Conference outside.  From a photo from DeseretNews.com, irrefutable proof is offered to show that one can do so, as the sustaining of Church officers happened while a session was already in progress.

When Presidents Thomas S. Monson, Henry B. Eyring, and Dieter F. Uchtdorf walked into the Conference Center, all arose in honor of God's mouthpiece on Earth, President Thomas S. Monson.  As we did so, I felt the Spirit of the Almighty envealope me.  I felt a literal warmth, as if a thick wind blew around me.  Truely, it was the Spirit testifying of the prophetic call of Thomas S. Monson, as the only man on earth with the Authority to lead God's Kingdom on Earth. 

God's Kingdom is not found in the Catholic Church, the Community of Christ, or the FLDS Church; neither in the religion of Islam, Buddhism, nor any other faith - only in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!  In the Name of Jesus Christ, amen!

No comments: